Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Unsaid...

Its been a week or more now since I have come back from India. Of course the first few days were spent thinking about family and my cute little niece who I miss so much... But now, after so many days, I have entered that phase when the little things are coming back to me. All those little things I had planned, but didn't get time to do, or just plain forgot!...

I had decided to watch a movie with my mom, and today it suddenly struck me, sadly, that I didn't. Just my luck, there were no good movies to see in that one month.

I didn't go to Manmeet to eat chaat. I didn't meet one of my dear friends, for lack of time... So many others too... I am sure they all think, I have become arrogant, "American"... which is far from the truth.

Of course, I had lots of fun too... but now, as time passes, I am thinking of the small things... and thinking how life has become complicated over the years... Nothing remains the same, so many things have changed... and that's how its always going to be...

I really don't know how to deal with all these things that are going on in my mind... so many unsaid things... so many undone things...