Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Munch tales...

I love lunch at my workplace. Its almost always a dilemma deciding where to eat and once that is decided, is the question of what all to eat (because there are so many choices!). When you do decide all that though, you are ready to have some goooooooood food!

Take today, for example.

I began with a nice hot "hearty vegetable soup".

Then I had some delicious "wild mushroom ricosto rice"... I loved this, the way ricosto rice is made makes it a little wet and a little sticky and you can take my word for it, its very nice...

This was followed by "fried eggplant" with a peculiar looking green paste, almost like the dosa chutney you get in south Indian restaurants.

Hmm... a little of this and that, don't remember now...

A "fresh fruit salad"... pretty good...

And wound up the whole deal with a "blackberry cheese cake"... well, only ate half of this though... Halfway through it I was reminded of all the hard work I have been putting in at the gym :-|

So yeah, that kinda stopped the joyride and I trudged my way back to my office, reflecting on a job well done!