Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Surrender to sleep...

There has been more progress on the whole "get my sleep cycle in order, back to the good ol' days of March 2006 when I got up at 11 am :)" ... Accidental progress is vital for achieving such goals... A brief synopsis of that is presented.

What I Intended: Sleep from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm and get back to work.

What Actually Happened: Slept from 7.00 pm to 5.30 am and got up hungry, having not had dinner...

What I realized: Yippie yuppie, a big step had been taken (literally) when I was sleeping!!

I can hear the applause. Ok, ok, please no more pictures.

Thankoo, Thankoo!!

ps: What I didn't say: Obviously since I slept, I didn't finish da work... So I am going to get one more opportunity of scaring Karthik and the gang at 7.00 am in da lab!! *sheepish smile*